- Partially Open
- No Quarantine
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals, residents or travellers arriving from EEA member states and Switzerland may enter.
• Residents of countries listed in greenlanes may enter.
More details can be found at https://polisen.se/en/the-swedish-police/the-coronavirus-and-the-swedish-police/faq/
For countries listed in greenlanes:
• Nationals of EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City may enter
• Travellers arriving from an EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, and Vatican City with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate may enter
• Travellers with a residence permit issued by an EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City may enter
• Residents of Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China), Jordan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Macao (SAR China), New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay may enter
📝 Before your trip
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 2 days of your arrival.
Travellers entering or transiting through Sweden must have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 48 hours before arrival. Tests accepted are: antigen, LAMP, PCR and TMA.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller. For more information: https://www.government.se/press-releases/2020/12/negative-covid-19-test-result-required-for-entry-into-sweden-from-uk/
😷 Quarantine details
There is no current quarantine requirement
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.