- Partially Open
- No Quarantine
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
• Business Travellers
• Nationals, residents or travellers arriving from EEA member states and Switzerland may enter.
• Residents of countries listed in greenlanes may enter.
More details can be found at https://polisen.se/en/the-swedish-police/the-coronavirus-and-the-swedish-police/faq/
💉 Vaccine exemptions
There are no vaccine exemptions at this time.
There are no pre-arrival forms/permissions at this time.
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Officials announced that the ban on travellers from countries outside the EU/EEA area will be lifted on 31 March. Travellers covered by an exemption must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, a vaccination certificate, or a recovery certificate before arrival.
For more information you may go to:
😷 Quarantine requirements
There are no quarantine requirements at this time.
• Nationals of EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City may enter
• Travellers arriving from an EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, and Vatican City with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate may enter
• Travellers with a residence permit issued by an EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City may enter
• Residents of Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China), Jordan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Macao (SAR China), New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay may enter
Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macao (SAR China), Rwanda, Chile, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine, Uruguay, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Switzerland, Vatican City, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Indonesia