How Much Will I Pay If I Change My Plan mid-cycle?
For increases in your subscriptions, we shall bill you as per the following
- For monthly subscriptions, we will charge you depending on the days until the next billing cycle, where “tomorrow” would be counted as the first day (i.e. if I subscribe on the 25th and my billing cycle is on the 27th, that would be 2 days):
|Days until your billing date||Charge|
|5 or less||No charge|
|26 or more||Full charge (100%)|
- For annual subscriptions we prorate the amount to the number of days until the next billing cycle. For example:
- Annual Subscription amount $1,500.00 (the normal ‘full year’ rate
- Subscription date: 8th April 2021 (the date you make the change)
- Normal billing cycle date: 15th February 2022, making in 313 days until next billing cycle, or 85.75% of the year.
- The prorated subscription fee equates to $1,286.30
For decreases in your subscriptions, your updated fees will be reflected in the next card charge.