- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers going to to Phuket (HKT) or Na Thon (Ko Samui (USM) may enter
• Nationals of Australia, China, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Viet Nam, travellers with a Taiwan passport and residents of Hong Kong with an APEC Business
• Travel Card arriving from the country that issued the APEC Business Travel Card
Other important information:
• Travellers must have a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Royal Thai Embassy, and download the ThailandPlus App and register by using COE number and reference code.
• Foreign travellers entering or transiting(if disemarking the aircraft) through Thailand or Nationals of Thailand must have insurance to cover medical expenses in Thailand with a coverage cost of at least USD 50, 000
• Travellers under the Sandbox programs must also:
- arrive at Chiang Mai (CNX), Don Mueng (DMK), Phuket (HKT), Samui (USM), Suvarnabhumi (BKK) or U-Tapao (UTP) airports;
- have a Thailand Pass QR code obtained at https://tp.consular.go.th ;
- have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure;
-have a hotel reservation for 7 nights at SHA+ hotel obtained at www.thailandsha.com and proof of payment for COVID-19 tests. They are subject to quarantine for 7 days.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
Travellers must have a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Royal Thai Embassy, or a Thailand Pass QR code obtained at https://tp.consular.go.th and download the ThailandPlus App and register by using COE number and reference code.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
Travellers entering Thailand must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/119247-Requirements-for-Certificate-of-Entry-during-trave.html#2
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.