- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers going to to Phuket (HKT) or Na Thon (Ko Samui (USM) may enter
• Nationals of Australia, China, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Viet Nam, travellers with a Taiwan passport and residents of Hong Kong with an APEC Business
• Travel Card arriving from the country that issued the APEC Business Travel Card
Other important information:
• Travellers must have a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Royal Thai Embassy, and download the ThailandPlus App and register by using COE number and reference code.
• Foreign travellers entering or transiting(if disemarking the aircraft) through Thailand or Nationals of Thailand travelling under the Phuket or the Samui Plus Sandbox program must have insurance to cover medical expenses in Thailand with a coverage cost of at least USD 100, 000
• Travellers going to Phuket (HKY) or Na Thon (Ko Samui (USM) must have:
1. A COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. Please note that only certain vaccines are accepted.
2. Proof of payment for a Safety and Health Administration (SHA+) accommodation for the period of intended stay.
3. A return/onward ticket for a flight departing from Phuket to another country within 14 days (except for nationals and residents of Thailand.)
4. Are are allowed to transit through Bangkok (BKK) for a maximum of 12 hours.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/119247-Requirements-for-Certificate-of-Entry-during-trave.html#2
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.