- Partially Open
- Up to 7 or 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Former nationals of the Philippines, and their spouses and children if traveling together and presenting proof of relationship. Accepted proof of former nationality is a previously issued Philippine passport or the original birth certificate (Please note that they must be current nationals of specific countries).
• Travellers with a visa issued by the Philippines, special retiree resident visa (SRRV) or an Identification Certificate (IC) or a Certificate of Re-acquisition/Retention of Philippine Citizenship (CRPC) issued by the Philippines.
• Travellers who in the past 14 days have been in and arrive from a country listed in greenlanes may enter and transit throu Manila(MNL).
Other important information:
• Travellers with a 9(A) visa. They must have an endorsement document issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). Letters to the Bureau of Immigration (LBI) issued before 8 February 2021 without an expiration date are not accepted;
• Travellers arriving from a country listed in blocked routes must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before departure; and prior approval obtained by their agency from Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ).
• Travellers must install the app 'TRAZE' on their personal device before departure.
• Travellers going to Cebu (CEB) must register at most 5 days before departure at https://mactancebuairport.com/covid-19-registration
• Quarantine is required at the first point of entry.
• Travellers going to Manila (MNL) must complete the "One Health Pass" form before arrival at https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/One-Registration-Platform/. This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://c19.redcross.org.ph/arriving-passengers
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 7 or 10days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/quarantine-facilities/
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.