- Partially Open
- Up to 5 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers with a Temporary Stay Permit (ITAS) or Permanent Stay Permit (ITAP)
• Travellers with an e-visit visa with a visa number ending with LN.
• Travellers under the Travel Corridor Arrangement (TCA).
• Tourists arriving from countries listed in greenlanes may travel to Denpasar-Bali (DPS) or Batam (BTH). They must have a confirmed booking of accommodation and medical insurance with minimal coverage of USD 100, 000- for COVID-19 treatment.
Other important information:
• Foreign nationals must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure. The certificate must be issued in both English and a local language of the country where the passenger was vaccinated.
• Travellers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 8 or 14 days
• A completed "electronic health awareness card (e-HAC)" must be presented upon arrival. The card can be obtained before departure through the "Pedulilindungi" mobile app.
• Travellers must enter Indonesia via Jakarta (CGK) or Manado (MDC).
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://inahac.kemkes.go.id/
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://covid19.kemkes.go.id/protokol-covid-19/jejaring-laboratorium-pemeriksaan-covid-19/#.X45bx9AzaM8
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 5days; Quarantine served at a home or at a dedicated facility (cost borne to traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes).
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.