- Closed for Travel
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
💉 Vaccine exemptions
There are no vaccine exemptions at this time.
These exemptions only apply to:
Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating that they received:
- the second vaccine dose of Pfizer-BioNTech at least 14 days before arrival; or
- the second vaccine dose of Moderna at least 14 days before arrival; or
- the single vaccine dose of Janssen at least 14 days before arrival.
There are no pre-arrival forms/permissions at this time.
Travellers are not required to fill out the CNMI health declaration form.
For more information you may go to:
🌡️ Testing requirements
There are no pre-arrival test requirements at this time.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) officials announced that international travellers no longer require a negative COVID-19 test result prior to boarding a flight, effective 13 June, due to increased domestic vaccination rates.
😷 Quarantine requirements
There are no quarantine requirements at this time.
Entry for travellers arriving from or who in the past 14 days have been in these countries is limited:
- nationals of USA;
-passengers with a Permanent Resident/Resident Alien Card (Form I-551);
-spouses of nationals and of residents of the USA;
- children of nationals and of residents of the USA, or passengers with an IR-4 or IH-4 visa;
- parents/guardians of a national or a residents of the USA, who is unmarried and younger than 21 years;
- brothers/sisters, younger than 21 years, of a national or a resident of the USA, who is younger than 21 years;
- members of the U.S. Armed Forces, their spouses, and children;
- passengers with one of the following visas: A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3 (as a foreign government official or immediate family member of an official), E-1 (as an employee of TECRO or TECO or the employee's immediate family members), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 (or seeking to enter as a nonimmigrant in one of those NATO categories);
-passengers with a letter of invitation or other official document, issued by the USA, by other government or by the United Nations, traveling on duty.
Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe