- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals of countries listed in Greenlanes may enter
• Travellers with an exit/entry, work, residence or visit visa issued by Saudi Arabia (tourist visa are not accepted).
• Domestic workers of nationals of Saudi Arabia or countries listed in yellow lanes may enter if accompanied by the sponsor.
• Umrah travellers
For countries listed in greenlanes:
• Nationals of these countries may enter
Other important information:
• Foreign travellers must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses (except for nationals of countries listed in greenlanes).
• Foreign nationals must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Covishield), AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm or Sinovac at least 14 days before departure. They must register at https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home , and must download the Tawakkalna App and submit their personal details within 8 hours after arrival. Travellers who received Sinopharm or Sinovac must have also received one vaccine dose of AstraZeneca (Covishield), AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax) or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) at least 14 days before departure.
For Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria:
• Entry for travellers arriving from Afghanistan, Brazil, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Turkey or Viet Nam is limited to nationals or fully vaccinated residents of Saudi Arabia (they must have been vaccinated in Saudi Arabia).
• Entry for travellers who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe is limited to nationals of Saudi Arabia.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
Travellers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Saudi Arabia. The test result must be issued by one of the following medical centers (Kartica Pulomas Hospital, Karunia Jakarta or PT Prodia Widyahusada TBK) if arriving from Indonesia.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with at no cost to the traveller. For more information: and https://www.saudiarabiavisa.com/travel-restrictions/
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine is to be served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.visitsaudi.com/en/covid-19-information-page
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
The route is closed for travellers from Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria.