- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals of countries listed in Greenlanes may enter
• Travellers with an exit/entry, work, residence or visit visa issued by Saudi Arabia (tourist visa are not accepted).
• Domestic workers of nationals of Saudi Arabia or countries listed in greenlanes may enter if accompanied by the sponsor.
• Umrah travellers
Other important information:
• Foreign travellers must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses (except for nationals of countries listed in greenlanes).
• Foreign nationals must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing they were fully vaccinated with an apporoved vaccine. They must register at https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home , and must download the Tawakkalna App and submit their personal details within 8 hours after arrival. For more details, please see https://www.moh.gov.sa/en/Ministry/HotTopics/Pages/COVID-19-Vaccine.aspx.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival there are no Covid specific requirements such as testing. For more information: https://www.saudiarabiavisa.com/travel-restrictions/
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a home or at a dedicated facility (cost borne to traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.visitsaudi.com/en/covid-19-information-page
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
The route is closed for travellers from Afghanistan, Brazil, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Turkey or Viet Nam.