- Partially Open
- Up to 40364 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• until 18 December 2021, travellers with a FAN ID card and a 'Confirmation of Entry Permit/Fan ID registration for the State of Qatar' traveling for the FIFA Arab Cup.
For countries listed in greenlanes:
• Nationals of these countries may enter
Other important information:
• Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac or Sputnik V, at least 14 days before arrival, must have:
- a positive COVID-19 serology antibody test taken before departure; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating that they also received one vaccine dose of Moderna (Spikevax) or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) at least 14 days before arrival.• Travellers must install the Ehteraz app in their mobile devices. Details can be found at https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/travel-and-return-policy/Pages/default.aspx
For Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Sudan:
Travellers who are arriving from or who have transited through these countries must have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. They are also subject to quarantine.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
Foreign travellers must register at https://www.ehteraz.gov.qa/ at least 3 days before arrival and obtain pre-travel approval.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
Travellers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. The test result must be issued by a testing center approved by the local government.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 40364days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/travel-and-return-policy/Pages/default.aspx
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.