- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit,
Other important information:
• Travellers are subject to a COVID-19 test on day 2 and day 8 after arrival at their own expense. They must have a payment confirmation obtained at: https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/ or https://www.gov.uk/guidance/providers-of-day-2-and-day-8-coronavirus-testing-for-international-arrivals.
• Travellers arriving from countries listed in greenlanes do not need to quarantine and take a Covid-19 test on day 8 after arrival if fully vaccinated. Please note that only Azores and Madeira applies for Portugal
• Travellers arriving from blocked countries must:
- have a quarantine package for 11 nights; and
- arrive at Birmingham (BHX), Farnborough (FAB), Gatwick (LGW), Heathrow (LHR) or London City (LCY).
• Travellers arriving in Aberdeen (ABZ), Edinburgh (EDI), Glasgow (GLA), Glasgow Prestwick (PIK) or Inverness (INV) in Scotland must have a quarantine package for 11 nights. More details can be found at https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/ .
• There are no transit facilities at Manchester (MAN). Travellers must comply with all entry regulations for United Kingdom.
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller. For more information: https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: - England at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/booking-and-staying-in-a-quarantine-hotel-when-you-arrive-in-england ;
- Scotland at: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-health-checks-at-borders/pages/self-isolation/ ;
- Wales at: https://gov.wales/how-self-isolate-when-you-travel-wales-coronavirus-covid-19 ;
- Northern Ireland at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-international-travel-advice .
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
The route is closed for travellers from Colombia, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Peru or Venezuela.