- Partially Open
- No Quarantine
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals and residents of countries listed in greenlanes may enter if arriving from a country listed in greenlanes
• Students with a written approval issued by their university. The approval must have been submitted to the Federal Security Service of the Russian Fed. by the university
• Until 31 October 2021, guests and participants of FIA Formula 1 race with an invitation letter issued by the Organization committee. They must be on the list sent by the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Fed. to the Federal Security Service of the Russian Fed.
• Until 10 October 2021, participants and guests of The International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) with an invitation letter issued by the Organization committee.
Other important information:
• Travellers arriving from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must have a green QR code obtained in the app 'Traveling without COVID-19'.Flights from Tanzania to the Russian Fed. are suspended.
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/upload/авиаАнкета%20RUS.docx
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/covid-19
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
There is no current quarantine requirement
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.