- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals of EEA Member State or Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City.
• Travellers arriving from countries listed in green lanes may enter and transit.
• Students with a proof of admission to a course of study
• Family members of a national of an EEA Member State or Switzerland; more details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/j5ycrntc
• Travellers with a Schengen visa issued after 19 March 2020 traveling through the Netherlands to another Schengen Member State
Other important information:
• Travellers arriving from Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Fiji, French Guiana, Guyana, India, Kuwait, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela or Virgin Isl. (British) must have:
- a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 24 hours before boarding the flight of the first embarkation point. Tests accepted are: LAMP, MPOCT, NAAT, PCR, RT-PCR and TMA; or
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken at most 24 hours before boarding the flight of the first embarkation point, and
- a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 48 hours before arrival. Tests accepted are: LAMP, MPOCT, NAAT, PCR, RT-PCR and TMA.
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: www.government.nl/documents/publications/2020/07/07/information-for-passengers-flying-to-and-from-the-netherlands
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 2 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://tinyurl.com/59zy6bna
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival there are no Covid specific requirements such as testing.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands/travel-and-holidays/self-quarantine
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.