- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals and residents of EEA Member States, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, and Vatican City may enter.
• Travellers arriving from countries listed in green lane may enter.
• Students not arriving from Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Costa Rica, Cuba, Indonesia, Maldives, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Russian Fed., Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tunisia, Uruguay or Zambia and travellers with a Laissez-Passer may enter.
Other important information:
• Travellers from red list countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Georgia, Iran, Maldives, Morocco, Pakistan, Russian Fed., Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Tunisia or Turkey must have a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and must present a completed Travel Certificate before boarding and to immigration upon arrival obtained at https://tinyurl.com/104zuyhq
• Travellers arriving from Cyprus, Greece, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom or Spain must have a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://tinyurl.com/104zuyhq
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://en.gouv.mc/Portail-du-Gouvernement/A-la-Une-du-Portail/CORONAVIRUS-Bilan-du-week-end-en-Principaute-de-Monaco
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.