- Partially Open
- No Quarantine
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Residents of countries listed in greenlanes may enter.
• Nationals of EEA member states, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City
• Travellers arriving from an Schengen member state or Switzerland.
• Travellers with a "D" visa issued by Switzerland or an EEA Member State;
• British nationals and their family members with:
- a residence permit with “Type of permit: Article 50 TEU"; or
- a certificate of application for a new residence permit, or
- a residence permit issued by an EU Member States before the 31.12.2020; or
- a document indicating the address of the passenger in an EU Member State before the 31.12.2020; or
- one of the following documents issued by Luxembourg: a registration certificate, a permanent residence certificate, or a residency certificate with an address in Luxembourg before 31 December 2020;
• Travellers with a certificate issued by the Passport, Visa and Legalization Office (BPVL).
📝 Before your trip
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
There is no current quarantine requirement
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
The route is closed for travellers from .