- Partially Open
- Up to 0 - 14 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
• Business Travellers
• Vaccinated travellers (please see vaccine excemptions for details)
• Travellers arriving from countries listed in greenlanes
• Nationals and residents of EEA Member states
• Travellers with a "D" visa issued by Switzerland
💉 Vaccine exemptions
Vaccinated travellers may enter and are exempt from pre-arrival Covid-19 test(s) requirement(s).
These exemptions only apply to:
Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at most 12 months before arrival. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm and Sinovac. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/hyk4cbj7 ;
- unvaccinated Travellers younger than 18 years if they are traveling with their fully vaccinated parents/guardians;
- Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they received the first vaccine dose of AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm or Sinovac at most 12 months before arrival. They must also have a positive COVID-19 PCR or rapid antigen test taken at least 4 weeks before receiving the first dose.
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane. You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
- provide the contact details electronically at https://swissplf.admin.ch/home ; or
- complete the "Contact Tracing Card" form. The form is available at https://static.vueling.com/corporative7/media/1647/swiss_authority_arriving_passenger_contact_tracing_card-pd.pdf or on board.
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening,
Travellers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to:
- Travellers with a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at most 6 months before arrival;
- Travellers younger than 16 years;
- nationals and residents of Switzerland with no possibility of getting tested in the departure country. They must complete a self-declaration form obtained at https://tinyurl.com/2xllqfnn . They are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival;
- more exemptions can be found at https://tinyurl.com/2xllqfnn
😷 Quarantine requirements
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 0 - 14 days. Quarantine served at your home / hotel
• Travellers arrivin from these countries may enter
• Nationals and residents of EEA Member States may enter
Andorra, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Taiwan, Croatia, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jordan, South Korea, Macao (SAR China), Moldova, Monaco, New Zealand, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vatican City, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden