- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
• Nationals of EEA member states, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City may enter
• Travellers with a long term residence permit or a long term "D" visa issued by an EEA member state or Switzerland may enter.
• Residents of countries listed in green lanes if arriving from their country of residence may enter.
• Tourists with proof of paid accommodation, studends and travellers with diplomatic passport traveling on duty may enter.
Other important information:
• Travellers arriving from Brazil, South Africa or Tanzania (only Zanzibar) must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before arrival. They are subject to mandatory self-isolation for 14 days.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://entercroatia.mup.hr/
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/english/286212
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival there are no Covid specific requirements such as testing.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.koronavirus.hr/recommendations-and-instructions-for-crossing-the-state-border/736
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.