- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers,
Other important information:
• Travellers arriving via "Sri Lanka Tourism" must:
- obtain an approval at https://www.srilanka.travel/helloagain/
- have an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) obtained before departure at www.eta.gov.lk
- have a confirmed hotel booking
• Travellers must have an approval from the Foreign Ministry of Sri Lanka by sending an email to: [email protected] - this does not apply to nationals and travelelrs under the "Sri Lanka Tourism" route
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://www.caa.lk/en/special-notices-for-covid-19
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.epid.gov.lk/web/
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.