- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers with a visa issued by Oman
Other important information:
• Foreign travellers must have insurance to cover COVID-19 medical expenses in Oman for a period of one month.
• Travellers must download the Tarassud+ app and the Hmushrif app before departure.
• Travellers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test in Arabic or English. Test of passengers arriving on flights that take:
- 8 hours or more, including transit; must be taken at most 96 hours before arrival;
- less than 8 hours; must be taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
The test must have a QR code or be approved by the authorities in the country of departure and be uploaded at https://covid19.emushrif.om/ and the test upon arrival fee must be paid via https://covid19.emushrif.om/ .
• Travellers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac or Sputnik at least 14 days before arrival. The certificate must have a QR code and must be uploaded at https://covid19.emushrif.om/ .
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://covid19.moh.gov.om/#/traveler-reg
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 / 4 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://www.omanairports.co.om/news/en/update-on-travel-restrictions-related-to-covid-19/
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.