- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers with a Laissez-Passer issued by United Nations
• Travelelrs with a toursit entry visa
• Foreign nationals of Nepali origin whose passport states nepal as place of birth
• Travellers with a confirmation letter that a visa on arrival has been approved before departure by the government of Nepal.
Other important information:
• Flights to Nepal are suspended except for flights from China, India, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and UAE
• Covid-19 PCR test must have a photo and a barcode
• Foreign nationals must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
• Foreign nationals who are not fully vaccinated must have a copy of permits such us mountaineering or trekking permits.
• Travellers who are not fully vaccinated must have a hotel reservation confirmation.
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://ccmc.gov.np/
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival there are no Covid specific requirements such as testing.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at a home or at a dedicated facility (cost borne to traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/attachments/Quarantine_HotelsList.pdf
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.