- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit, the following travellers may also enter:
Short-term visas (type C-1 and C-3) issued on or before 5 April 2020 are no longer valid.
Other important information:
• All flights must arrive at Incheon International Airport (ICN) between 05:00 and 20:00.
• Travellers are not allowed to transit through South Korea for more than 24 hours.
• Nationals of Thailand are not allowed to transit if they are traveling onward to Thailand.
• Nationals of Egypt, Sudan, Syria and Yemen are not allowed to transit
• Travellers must install the 'self-quarantine safety protection mobile app' found at https://tinyurl.com/m9fcz6dc
• Pre-arrival Covid-19 test result must:
- be in English, Korean or accompanied by a certified English or Korean translation.
- have the name of the passenger which must match the name in the passport, the date of birth or passport/ID number and the name of the issuing laboratory; and
- specify the date that the test was taken; and
- be issued by an approved laboratory if arriving from Indonesia, Philippines or Uzbekistan. Details can be found at the Korean (Rep.) Embassy website in those countries.
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://tinyurl.com/m9fcz6dc
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller. For more information: https://www.koreanair.com/at/en/travel-update/covid19/travel-restriction/korea
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a home or at a dedicated facility (cost borne to traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/html/vk/common_intl/corona/covid19_en.html
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.