- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, Transit,
Other important information:
• Travellers are not allowed to transit through Jordan for more than 10 hours.
• Foreign travellers must have health insurance valid for the whole period of intended stay.
• Pre-arrival tests for travellers arriving from Egypt, Iraq or Turkey must be issued by an approved laboratory, details can be found at https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/Labs-List.html
• Travellers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival which must be paid before departure at https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/ .
• Travellers who have been arriving from or have been in Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka in the past 14 days before arrival must present a completed indemnity form.
• Travellers who in the past 45 days have been in India are not allowed to enter.
More COVID-19 related information can be found at https://www.carc.jo/en/list-of-valid-notam
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/Labs-List.html
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller. For more information: https://registration.questlabjo.com/
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes).
🛂 Travel restrictions
The route is closed for travellers from Albania, Angola, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Rep., Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Viet Nam and Zambia.