- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Transit,
Other important information:
• Travellers who have transited or have been in countries listed in blocked routes in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to:
Nationals and residents of the USA and their children.
Travellers with the following visas: A-1, A-2, C-1, C-2, C-3, CR-1, CR-2, D, E-1 (as an employee of TECRO or TECO or the employee's immediate family members), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, IR-1, IR-4, IH-4, IV, K-1, K-2, K-3, K-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa
- airline crew, if traveling to join an aircraft in the USA; or
- with one of the following visas: C-1/D, B1, H1, L visa if traveling to join an aircraft in the USA;
- merchant seamen, if traveling to join a ship in the USA; or
- with one of the following visas: C-1/D, B1, H1, L visa if traveling to join a ship in the USA; or
- engaged in lightering, Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) activity, wind farm activity, private air/sea crew or other similar crew member activities;
- travellers with a DV visa issued between 1 October 2019 and 30 September 2020;
- members of the U.S. Armed Forces, spouses, and children of members of the U.S. Armed Forces;
- travellers with evidence of traveling at the invitation of the USA government for a purpose related to the containment/mitigation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19);
- travellers with documents issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, or U.S. Department of State indicating that the traveller is exempt from the restriction;
- students arriving from an EEA member state, Switzerland or United Kingdom;
- students with a F-1 or M-1 visa if participating in an academic program that started on 1 Augustus 2021 or later;
- students participating in an academic program that started on 1 Augustus 2021 or later, if in the past 14 days they have not been in Brazil, China (People's Rep.), India, Iran or South Africa.
- travellers with an NIE exemption
• Pre-arrival tests accepted are: antigen, NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR or TMA. Passengers details (e.g., name and date of birth) in the certificate must match those stated in the passport or other travel document; and the test result must specify "negative" or "not detected". If marked "invalid" it is not accepted.
This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 2 years;
- US military personnel;
- passengers with a medical certificate with a positive COVID-19 test result. The test must be taken at most three months before departure from the first embarkation point; and
- a letter issued by a health authority stating that the passenger has been cleared for travel. The test result must specify "positive" or "detected", if marked "invalid" it is not accepted.
• Travellers are subject to COVID-19 measures set by the state/territory of their final destination. More information can be found at www.cdc.gov/publichealthgateway/healthdirectories/healthdepartments.html .
📝 Before your trip
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
For more information: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/attachment-a-global-passenger-disclosure-attestation-2021-p.pdf or https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/Fillable-Attestation-English-p.pdf .
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
For more information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10days; Quarantine served at your home / hotel (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes).
🛂 Travel restrictions
The route is closed for travellers from Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China (People's Rep.), Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (excluding overseas territories outside of Europe) or Vatican City.