- Open for Travel
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
• Business Travellers
• Vaccinated travellers (please see vaccine excemptions for details)
Travellers with a completed Travel Certificate obtained at https://tinyurl.com/3wnu8gvj
Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate and accompanying children younger than 18 years. For more details on vaccine please see link under "Further information".
💉 Vaccine exemptions
Vaccinated travellers may enter .
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane. You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
Officials announced on 17 May that unvaccinated travellers from France and French overseas territories, and all travellers from ‘Green’ and ‘Orange’ risk countries must present a negative PCR or antigen test no older than 72 or 48 hours prior to departure, respectively, while the test must not be older than 48 hours for travellers from ‘Red’ countries. Unvaccinated travellers from France and overseas territories no longer need to present a compelling reason to travel.
For more information you may go to:
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Travellers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
😷 Quarantine requirements
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14 days. Quarantine is to be served at your home / hotel
Travellers arriving from these countries must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and are subject to a PCR or antigen test upon arrival.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Georgia, Iran, Maldives, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Tunisia, Turkey
- the first vaccine dose of Janssen at least 28 days before arrival; or
- the second vaccine dose of AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Fiocruz, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) or R-Covi at least 7 days before arrival; or
- the first vaccine dose of AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Fiocruz, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) or R-Covi at least 7 days before arrival and a proof of previous infection with COVID-19; or
- the first vaccine dose of Moderna (Spikevax) or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) at least 7 days before arrival and a proof of complete vaccination of Sinopharm or Sinovac.