- Partially Open
- Up to 14 Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), Business Travellers, the following travellers may also enter:
• Travellers under the Sandbox Program may enter.
For countries listed in greenlanes:
• Nationals of these countries with an APEC Business Travel Card arriving from the country that issued the APEC Business Travel Card may enter.
• They must not have been in a country listed in red lanes in the past 14 days.
Other important information:
• Travellers must have a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Royal Thai Embassy, and download the ThailandPlus App and register by using COE number and reference code.
• Foreign travellers entering or transiting(if disemarking the aircraft) through Thailand or Nationals of Thailand must have insurance to cover medical expenses in Thailand with a coverage cost of at least USD 50, 000
• For more information please visit https://trutrip.co/travel-to-thailand-quarantine-free/
• Please note that the Exemption from Quarantine scheme is currently suspended
For Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe:
Entry for travellers who in the past 14 days have been in these countries is limited to nationals and residents of Thailand
📝 Before your trip
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
Travellers must have a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Royal Thai Embassy, or a Thailand Pass QR code obtained at https://tp.consular.go.th and download the ThailandPlus App and register by using COE number and reference code.
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 3 days of your arrival.
Travellers entering Thailand must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
🛬 On Arrival
On Arrival you will be required to complete a test for Covid, with the cost borne by the traveller.
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 14days; Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/119247-Requirements-for-Certificate-of-Entry-during-trave.html#2
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
The route is closed for travellers from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.