- Partially Open
- Up to 7 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
• Vaccinated travellers (please see vaccine excemptions for details)
• Travellers with an attestation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Business and International Cooperation of Suriname obtained before departure by sending an email to [email protected]
💉 Vaccine exemptions
Vaccinated travellers may enter and are exempt from quarantine requirement(s).
These exemptions only apply to:
Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before arrival. Vaccines accepted are: Abdala, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AZD1222 (SK Bioscience Co Ltd.), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac, Soberana 1, Soberana 2, Soberana Plus and Sputnik V. Those vaccinated with Abdala, Soberana 1, Soberana 2, Soberana Plus or Sputnik V must also have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 48 hours before departure
You must obtain advance arrival permission to board your plane. You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
🌡️ Testing requirements
There are no pre-arrival test requirements at this time.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Authorities lifted a pre-travel testing requirement for fully vaccinated and recovered travellers. Eligible partially vaccinated or unvaccinated travellers aged 12 or older must present a negative PCR or antigen test no older than 48 or 24 hours prior to departure, respectively. Those fully vaccinated with Sputnik, Soberana 1, 2 or Plus or Abdala must present a negative PCR test and undergo a test on day three.
😷 Quarantine requirements
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 7 days. Quarantine served at a home or at a dedicated facility (cost borne to traveller)
Reduced restrictions may apply to vaccinated travellers, please see Vaccine Exemptions for details
Only flights arriving from these countries are allowed.
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Cayman Isl., Curacao, Dominica, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands, Panama, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Isl., United States, Virgin Isl., Virgin Isl.
• Travellers older than 17 years old arriving from Brazil must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before arrival and must have an attestation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Business and International Cooperation of Suriname.