- Partially Open
- Up to 3 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
• Business Travellers
• Travellers with a visa issued by Kazakhstan and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan;
• Travellers traveling as students with an invitation letter from an educational institution of Kazakhstan;
• Travellers traveling on business and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
💉 Vaccine exemptions
Vaccinated travellers are exempt from pre-arrival Covid-19 test(s) requirement(s).
These exemptions only apply to:
Travellers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in Argentina, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Philippines, San Marino, Thailand and Turkey, showing that they were fully vaccinated. They must not be arriving from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czechia, Egypt, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands or United Kingdom
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Travellers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must be issued in English, Kazakh or Russian.
😷 Quarantine requirements
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 3 days. Quarantine served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller)
- Updated reports indicated that travellers from the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Egypt, Israel, Italy, Canada and the Netherlands no longer need to quarantine upon arrival if they present a negative PCR test certificate or proof of full vaccination. - Chinese officials indicated that from 1 July, air passengers arriving from Kazakhstan are subject to 10 days self-isolation and must present one negative pre-departure PCR test no older than 48 hours, one negative pre-departure PCR test no older than 24 hours and one negative pre-departure antigen test no older than 12 hours.
• Nationals of this country are not allowed to enter