- Partially Open
- Up to - Days
Entry is restricted to Citizens and PRs, Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs, Other Residents (pass holders), the following travellers may also enter:
• Residents of countries listed in greenlanes may enter
• Travellers arriving from EEA member states, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City
• Travellers studying in Finland if arriving from an EEA member states, Andorra, San Marino, or Switzerland
More exemptions can be found at https://raja.fi/en/guidelines-for-border-traffic-during-pandemic
For countries listed in greenlanes:
• Nationals, residents and travellers arriving from an EEA member states in this list, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City may enter
Other important information:
• Travellers without a negative pre-arrival Covid-19 test are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival and self-isolation
• Travellers must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 7 days before arrival. Vaccines accepted are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) or Sinovac; or a COVID-19 recovery certificate, and a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they received one vaccine dose of AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) or Sinovac; or an EU Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC) as proof of recovery issued at most 6 months before arrival.
For Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe:
• Travellers arriving from these countries with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate are not allowed to enter.
📝 Before your trip
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a negative PCR test from an accepted establishment.
Your Certificate must be within 2 days of your arrival.
Travellers without a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival and self-isolation. The test result must be in English. Details can be found at https://www.finentry.fi/en/
🛬 On Arrival
😷 Quarantine details
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to -days; Quarantine is to be served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller) (special arrangement may apply due to GreenLanes). For more information: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vaccinations/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates/travel-and-the-coronavirus-pandemic
🛂 Travel restrictions
There are routes that have Green Lanes with fewer restrictions, see below.
There are no routes that have greater restrictions at this time.