- Partially Open
- Up to 10 Days
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
💉 Vaccine exemptions
There are no vaccine exemptions at this time.
There are no pre-arrival forms/permissions at this time.
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening,
Travellers older than 1 year old must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 48 before departure from the first embarkation point or a negative rapid antigen test result taken within 24 hours before departure. The test must be based on nasal, nasopharyngeal or mid-turbinate swab.
😷 Quarantine requirements
General arrivals will be required to quarantine for up to 10 days. Quarantine is to be served at a dedicated facility (costs borne by traveller)
Travellers arriving from and have stayed in these countries in the last 10 days may enter and do not need to isolate at a Fiji Managed Quarantine facility for 10 days. They must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax) and Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) may enter without a pre-approval from the COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce (CRMT)
- proof of at least 3 nights pre-paid accommodation at a Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) hotel; and
- certified transport from the airport.
Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cook Isl., Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Greece, Guam, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, South Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Marshall Isl., Micronesia (Federated States), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Isl., Northern Mariana Isl., Palau, Portugal, Qatar, Samoa, Samoa (American), Singapore, Solomon Isl., Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Isl.
Travellers arriving from these countries must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 1 day before departure from the first embarkation point. The test must be based on nasal, nasopharyngeal or mid-turbinate swab.
United Kingdom, United States
• Travellers transiting through Fiji for 10 hours or longer are subject to quarantine until their connection flight at a hotel booked at https://fijimanagedquarantine.com or at a Fiji Managed Quarantine Facility.