- Closed for Travel
- No Quarantine
Entry is restricted to the following travellers:
• Citizens and PRs
• Spouse & Children of Citizens/PRs
• Other Residents (pass holders)
💉 Vaccine exemptions
There are no vaccine exemptions at this time.
You are required to complete a pre-arrival form.
• A completed "Declaracion de Sanidad del Viajero" must be presented upon arrival.
• Travellers must complete a "D'Viajeros" form at https://dviajeros.mitrans.gob.cu/ before departure. This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
For more information you may go to:
🌡️ Testing requirements
You will need a formal Medical Certificate presenting a Covid-19 test from an accepted establishment taken prior to your departure from the first embarkation point.
On Arrival you may be required to complete a test for Covid-19 and/or some form of medical screening, the cost borne by the traveller
Travellers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to Travellers arriving from Poland;
- This does not apply to Travellers arriving on Air Canada (AC), Air Transat (TS), Sunwing Airlines (WG) or West Jet (WS).
😷 Quarantine requirements
There are no quarantine requirements at this time.
• Travellers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are subject to quarantine for 7 days at their own expense.
Angola, Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong, Israel, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, Zambia
• Travelelrs must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.